Tax Credit and Extracurricular Activity Fee Schedule Information
Click Here to Make a Tax Credit Donation or ECA Fee Payment
Click below for more information:
- Arizona Public School Tax Credit Information
- Request for Financial Assistance for Extracurricular Activities
- CUSD Extracurricular Fee Schedule
- Fundraiser Approval Form and Instructions (doc)
Fundraiser Approval Form and Instructions (pdf)
CATEGORY A - Field Trips and Competitions
CATEGORY B - Athletics
CATEGORY C - (Competitive) Performing Arts and Athletic Clubs
CATEGORY D - All other Extracurricular Activities
Category School Activity Description Fee D Hill Learning Academy FILM CLUB Film Club fee 1 D Hill Learning Academy OUTDOOR CLUB Outdoor Club fee 5
- The principal may waive the assessment of all or part of any fee if it creates an economic hardship for the family. Fee waiver forms are available at each school and must be submitted to the principal’s office for review and approval.
- When a participation fee range exists, the Principal must approve the fee amount within the Board-approved fee schedule.
- Extracurricular activity fee requirements can be satisfied by tax credit donations, fundraising participation or non-tax credit payments.
- Maximum amounts are specific to the activity category. (Ex. Participation fees from athletics cannot be combined with band)