Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! When you come to Husky Days next week to pick up your student’s schedule, please be aware that we will not be making student schedule changes except for the following reasons:
* Example: Student should be in Spanish 2, but is scheduled in Spanish 1.
* Student is scheduled in a class that they completed over summer, or that they completed last year.
* Student has a 0 hour or a 7th hour and does not have transportation.
* There is a blank period in the student’s schedule.
* Student is a senior missing a class required for graduation.
* Student has two classes scheduled in the same period.
Teachers are hired and the master schedule is created based on student registration requests filled out in the spring. Students will not be allowed to select a different elective, choose a teacher or change a lunch period.
Thank you for your cooperation and support. Have a great school year!
We hope that you are enjoying your summer vacation, Huskies! The Summer Newsletter is full of important information and dates for our upcoming 2019-2020 school year. We look forward to seeing everyone during Husky Days, starting July 15th through the 18th! #huskyproud
Seniors - Monday, July 15th, 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Juniors - Tuesday, July 16th, 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Sophomores - Wednesday, July 17th, 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Freshmen - Thursday, July 18th, 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Pre-sale parking applications for 2019-2020 will be accepted starting Monday, May 6th! The parking permit is $80.00 for the year and is pro-rated per quarter. If a parking hanger is lost, the cost to replace it is $10.00. Parking permits must be purchased at the bookstore.