2022-2023 registration for families NEW to CUSD in
(Current CUSD students do not need to re-register for the 2022-23 school year.)
Open Enrollment for ALL grades begins January 10
Enroll in Elementary Connect - Chandler Online Academy
Welcome to Elementary Connect - Chandler Online Academy in the Chandler Unified School District, the premier district of choice! If your family is new to our community, our registration information is below under Student Registration Information.
If you have questions, send us an e-mail or call us at 480-812-6360.
We look forward to your family joining our school community!
Online Student Registration Information
Welcome to Chandler Unified School District!
For the convenience of our communities, Online Student Registration is now available.
New families that recently moved into one of the Chandler Unified School District boundaries may enroll students in kindergarten-12th grade for the 2022-23 school year.
Online Student Registration is available in English and Spanish. Online student registration information and links are available below. Should you need to register in person or drop off original registration documents, please contact the school to make a registration appointment.
Required Information for Online Student Registration
You will need the following information to enter and upload into our secure Online Registration Portal:
- Household information – address and phone numbers
- Parent/Legal Guardian information – work and cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses
- Student information – demographic and health information
- Emergency contact – names and phone numbers
- *Proof of Residency – current utility bill, lease agreement, etc. (see Acceptable Proof of Residency under Additional Student Registration Information on the right)
- State certified birth certificate
- Legal guardian or legal custody papers (if the parent/legal guardian is not on the birth certificate)
Additional Student Registration Information
*Acceptable Proof of Residency
Legal Guardianship or Custody Papers
504 Accommodation Plan
Arizona state law allows students to apply for admission and Chandler Unified School District maintains this through Open Enrollment to most schools, based on available classroom space. If you are interested in attending a school other than your attendance boundary school, you must apply and be accepted through Open Enrollment before you can register. Failure to complete the Open Enrollment application will place your student's registration on HOLD.
- Open Enrollment is first come first served basis.
- Click here to see Open Enrollment Capacity by school.
If you have questions, please contact the attendance boundary school. A list of email addresses and phone numbers can be found here.
We look forward to your family joining the
Chandler Unified School District community!
Click to Report a Website Problem