Mrs. Franzen's Third Grade Supply List
*All supplies are optional, but students will greatly benefit from having these.
This list is specific to my class only.
My Third Grade students will need:
1. Standard size pencil box (must fit in desk) filled with...
-student scissors (labeled with name)
-box of crayons
-white or pink eraser
-small sock (used as dry erase board eraser)
-12 count Crayola Colored Pencils
2. Pack of Multiplication Flash Cards (labeled)
3. One spiral notebook (labeled)
4. Pack of wide ruled loose-leaf paper
5. Pack of black Expo dry erase markers
6. Pack of Elmer's glue sticks
7. Pack of Ticonderoga pencils
8. Pair of earbuds
Other Classroom Community Donations:
-Crayola broad or fine tip markers
-Colored printer paper
-Colored and white card stock
-Candy: any small individually wrapped candies and full-size candy bars
-Classroom Store Items: small toys, prizes, wrapped snacks, etc. (items that students can buy with their classroom money)
-Hand wipes, Baby wipes, Band-Aides, Tissue
Thank you for any donations! They are greatly appreciated!