Mrs. Franzen's Third Grade Supply List
*All supplies are optional, but students will greatly benefit from having these.
This list is specific to my class only.
PLEASE LABEL ALL STUDENT ITEMS
My Third Grade students will need:
1. Standard size pencil box filled with...
-box of crayons
-white or pink eraser
-small sock (used as dry erase board eraser)
-12 count Crayola Colored Pencils
-2 glue sticks
2. Pack of Multiplication Flash Cards
3. ONE plastic folder with prongs
4. ONE two-subject spiral notebook
5. Pack of wide ruled loose-leaf paper
6. Pack of black Expo dry erase markers
7. Pack of Ticonderoga pencils
8. Pair of earbuds or headphones
9. Personal pencil sharpener
Other Classroom Community Donations:
-Craft Items: paper plates, feathers, googley eyes, packs of wooden dowel rods (to make wands), pom poms
-Colored card stock
-Candy: any small individually wrapped candies and full-size candy bars
-Classroom Store Items: prizes, wrapped individual snacks (chips, granola bars, fruit snacks, etc.)
-Hand wipes, Baby wipes, Band-Aides, Kleenex, ziplock bags
Thank you for any donations! They are greatly appreciated!