Register for E-Alerts
In order to provide the best communication between our district and your household, we are requesting that you register on our website and subscribe to the areas that are important to you and your child/children.
To do this, please do the following:
1. Go to our website: https://www.cusd80.com/sanmarcos
2. Click on the Register button at the top right of the page.
3. Enter your birthdate and click Submit. (You must be older than 18 to do this.)4. Please fill out the form that displays. Note that there are required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Sign-In Name, Password and Confirming Password.
Tip: We recommend that you at least add your zip code, as this will enable you to take advantage of the distance calculation feature on this website.
5. Make sure that the box that says "Please send me email about Events and Activities" is selected, and click Submit.
6. You will now see a message that your registration has been accepted.
7. Please sign into the website now using the Sign-In Name and password that you just assigned yourself. This can be done by either clicking on the Sign In button at the top right of the site, or by clicking on the hyperlink below the Acceptance Message.
8. Once signed in, you will need to click on the Access My Info button that appears at the top right of the page.
9. You will now see your profile displayed and available to edit if necessary. Please scroll down until you see My E-Alerts & Subscriptions.
10. Click on Edit Subscriptions.
11. At this point, you will be able to select any sections on our website to which you would like to subscribe. This subscription will enable you to receive email messages from the editors of these sections, if they decide to announce a significant update on their pages.
12. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please check the box next to the District Homepage and next to the School Homepage that applies to you or your child/children.
13. Please select any additional pages that may apply to you or your child/children, for example: teacher page(s), athletic page(s), etc.
14. Scroll to the very bottom and click on Subscribe. You will now be set to receive important alerts from our website.
Thank you very much for helping us to provide exemplary communication to our parents and students.
Click to: Report a Problem