Welcome to the Bologna Library!
Library classes are scheduled 2 xs, during a 6-day rotation (grades K-4).
During Library, students receive grade appropriate lessons on district library standards, ELA reading literature standards, as well as book check-out.
CHECKING OUT BOOKS:
- Kindergarteners check out 1 book per 6 day rotation.
- 1st thru 5th may check out 2 books per 6 day rotation.
- 6th graders may check out up to 3 books pe 6 day rotation.
* Exception: If students need books to support classroom work, research, or projects...they are allowed 3-5 books per student.
RETURNING BOOKS (CHECKING IN):
In grades K-4, books are to be returned on the second visit to the library of the 6 day rotation (days 4,5 & 6). For SECOND GRADE ONLY (days 1,2 &3).
5th & 6th grades have their assigned day that they come in for check out only.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- During the day, students are welcome to use the Library independently if the lights are on! While we may have a class, students are welcome, with approval from their classroom teacher, to return, renew, and check out books