Mrs. Campbell’s Supply & Wish List
All necessary supplies are furnished at school, but here is a list of optional items I have found to be most helpful. If you're able to provide these for your child, it would be most appreciated. I know that school supplies may be a little harder to find at this time, but do your best! 3rd graders will need to have all their own supplies to keep at their desks due to COVID, as we will not be able to share at this time. (The “Dollar Store” had tons of stuff when I was there yesterdayJ.) All students can bring their own personal snacks (easy to eat, low sugar) for morning and afternoon breaks. Please put your child’s name on ALL ITEMS in permanent marker or with a label:
- 4 wide ruled notebooks: 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 blue and 1 red
- 5 plastic two pocket folders – WITH prongs (These should hold up for the whole year - the paper ones don't last.): 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 red, 1 purple
- Headphones - Please put them in a bag labeled with your child's name and my name (Mrs. C.) for use in the computer lab and on the computers in the room
- 2 dry Erase markers (EXPO if possible)
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 package of eraser caps
- 1 to 1 ½ inch binder – we can reuse the one from 2nd grade if it’s in good shape
- markers, crayons, colored pencils, and scissors that fit your child's hand;
- I provide a box of 16 crayons, pencils, a supply basket for the students, as well as a “bin” to put under their desks for personal items;
- backpacks (no wheels), reusable lunch containers, as well as reusable water bottles are great!
- PLEASE DON'T SEND: individual hand sanitizer, pencil sharpeners, mechanical pencils, or permanent markers!
- If you’d care to donate any of the following items that would be appreciated: a box of tissues; a package of glue sticks, #2 Ticonderoga pencils, or whiteboard markers for classroom use; Clorox wipes/antibacterial wipes, packages of wide ruled notebook paper, extra folders/notebooks for students who can’t bring them in;
Thank you for your generosity and support! Mrs. C.