Basha Elementary Health Office
1/30/2020- Maricopa County Public Health would like us to stress to our school community that in addition to flu, common strains of coronaviruses are often circulating in our community. Because protection from all respiratory viruses is similar, this is a good time to review precautions we can all use to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses such as the flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick, and keep sick children at home as well
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or tissue and then immediately dispose of any tissues in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently- touched objects and surfaces
Welcome to the Basha Elementary Health Office. Office hours are from 7:25 a.m.- 3:25 p.m. on school days. If you are calling in an absence, please call the 24-hour attendance line at (480)883-4403.
You may reach the health office at (480)883-4402. The health office fax number is (480)224-9496.
The health office is in need of donations for the following items:
- Underwear (Boys)- Must be new. Urgent need for mens size small briefs. Also Boys sizes small, medium, and large.
- Girls shorts or pants (preferably with elastic waistbands)- Sizes medium and large.
- Girls slip on shoes or flip flops- size adult small and girls large.
- String backpacks- quantity of 16 that are all matching colors. (For chaperones for field trips).
Thank you for your generosity with all the donations I have already received.
Please complete all immunization referrals by the due date listed on your referral form to avoid having your child be medically excluded from attending school. Notify the health office for any questions or concerns.
Reminder to complete vision and hearing referrals in a timely manner. Any incomplete vision or hearing referrals will be forwarded to the principal at the end of the school year.
Parents- please remember to update you Infinite Campus Parent Portal by August 15, 2019. Please update your child's medical conditions, consent for Acetaminophen, and phone number/addresses/emergency contacts. It will also contain a spot for consent to post your child's picture in the yearbook and access the internet. For any questions, contact Jina Chismar (attendance tech) at (480)883-4403 for troubleshooting or visit the technology department website for reference material Click here for the CUSD technology department