Basha Elementary Health Office
Welcome to the Basha Elementary Health Office. Office hours are from 7:25 a.m.- 3:25 p.m. on school days. If you are calling in an absence, please call the 24-hour attendance line at (480)883-4403.
You may reach the health office at (480)883-4402. The health office fax number is (480)224-9496.
Parents- please remember to update you Infinite Campus Parent Portal by August 15, 2019. Please update your child's medical conditions, consent for Acetaminophen, and phone number/addresses/emergency contacts. It will also contain a spot for consent to post your child's picture in the yearbook and access the internet. For any questions, contact Jina Chismar (attendance tech) at (480)883-4403 for troubleshooting or visit the technology department website for reference material Click here for the CUSD technology department
The health office is in need of donations for the following items:
- Underwear (Boys)- Must be new. Urgent need for sizes small and x-small. Also need size medium.
- Underwear (Girls)- Must be new. Sizes small and medium.
- Socks (Boys)- Must be new. Sizes medium and large.
- Socks (Girls)- Must be new. Size small.
- Girls shorts or pants (preferably with elastic waistbands)- Size large.
- String backpacks- quantity of 16 that are all matching colors. (For chaperones for field trips).
Thank you for your generosity with all the donations I have already received.
Reminder to complete vision and hearing referrals in a timely manner. Any incomplete vision or hearing referrals will be forwarded to the principal at the end of the school year.
Please complete all immunization referrals by the due date listed on your referral form to avoid having your child be medically excluded from attending school. Notify the health office for any questions or concerns.