Basha Elementary Health Office
Welcome to the Basha Elementary Health Office. Office hours are from 7:25 a.m.- 3:25 p.m. on school days. If you are calling in an absence, please call the 24-hour attendance line at (480)883-4403.
You may reach the health office at (480)883-4402. The health office fax number is (480)224-9496.
Parents- please remember to update you Infinite Campus Parent Portal this summer when the technology department sends out the notification for the 2019/2020 school year. Please update your child's medical conditions, consent for Acetaminophen, and phone number/addresses/emergency contacts. It will also contain a spot for consent to post your child's picture in the yearbook and access the internet. For any questions, contact the technology department Click here for the CUSD technology department
The health office is in need of donations for the following items:
- Underwear (Boys)- Must be new. Urgent need for sizes small and x-small. Also need size medium.
- Underwear (Girls)- Must be new. Sizes small and medium.
- Socks (Boys)- Must be new. Sizes medium and large.
- Socks (Girls)- Must be new. Size small.
- Girls shorts or pants (preferably with elastic waistbands)- Size large.
Thank you for your generosity with all the donations I have already received.
Please complete all immunization referrals by the due date listed on your referral form to avoid having your child be medically excluded from attending school. Notify the health office for any questions or concerns.