Welcome to Bologna Elementary School
My name is Georgina Neely and I am the Parent Liaison at Bologna Elementary School. I am proud to be a part of the Bologna family. I serve as the bridge between our school, community and home. I work as part of the team to ensure your child's academic success.
Where Can You Find Me?
Parents can find me at the Bologna Parent Center, which is located in Room 34. My work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. My phone number is (480) 883-4064 and my e-mail is email@example.com
I am honored to be able to assist and help families with the following services:
- Translating and interpreting services for conferences, meetings, parent letters, etc.
- Conducting/coordinating parent workshops.
- Providing community resources and referral listings.
- Assisting with computer usage.
- Attending PTO meetings.
- Coordinating parent volunteers & school projects/events.
- English Classes
- Dental Hygiene
- Educational Classes for Parents
- Parenting Classes
- Other Classes TBD
Please see me for more details.
My Vision For Bologna
I would like to increase parent involvement at Bologna in order for students to obtain higher academic achievement. This can be done by parents becoming more engaged in the Parent Center or by supporting PTO activities.
Final Thoughts/Personal Statement
My purpose at school is to connect you with what your child is learning and how you, as a family, are needed to help your child achieve success in his/her education.