Chandler CARE Center Announcements
Our Immunization Clinic, in partnership with Chandler Regional Medical Center, is available Thursday afternoons as well as ocassional Tuesdays and Saturdays. For details on eligibility, please click here.
COVID-19 UPDATE UPDATED August 24, 2021
In order to keep our community notified of the status of our programs and services, we would like to provide the following updates:
- Our Food Bank is open Monday - Friday from 8 am - 11 am. We serve Chandler households in need, and you may visit our food bank every two weeks. If it's your first visit to us, please bring a photo ID and proof of Chandler address.
- Our Family Resource Center is open and providing both virtual and in-person programs. Please refer to our monthly FRC Calendar for details (on the Home page, under the 'Connect with Us' heading).
- Our medical services, including hearing/vision and immunizations, are available by appointment only. Please call us or refer to our Calendar of Services (on the Home page, under the 'Connect with Us' heading) for more information.
- Our Children's Dental Clinic is serving uninsured patients with preventive and restorative services. Please call 480-812-7903 for information or to schedule an appointment.
- Counseling services provided by Southwest Behavioral Health are available both virtually and in person at the CARE Center. Please call 602-351-6960 for information.
- Our WIC program, run by Maricopa WIC, will continue to be remote until at least November 2021. Please call WIC directly at 602-506-9333 or visit them online at this link for details or to schedule a virtual appointment.
If you are visiting the CARE Center to participate in any of these programs, please be mindful of the following:
- Please stay home if you are sick, particularly if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks are strongly recommended.
- Please respect phsyical distancing and maintain space between yourself and others.
Thank you, as always, for your incredible support. For details on CUSD mitigation and other COVID-19 relatedinformation, please click here.
The CARE Center Team