Chandler CARE Center Announcements
COVID-19 UPDATE UPDATED March 1, 2021
In order to keep our community notified of the status of our programs and services, we would like to provide the following updates:
- Our Food Bank is open Monday - Friday from 8 am - 11 am. We serve Chandler households in need, and you may visit our food bank every two weeks. If it's your first visit to us, please bring a photo ID and proof of Chandler address.
- Our Family Resource Center is open and providing both virtual and in-person programs. Please refer to our monthly FRC Calendar for details (on the Home page, under the 'Connect with Us' heading).
- Our medical services, including hearing/vision and immunizations, are available by appointment only. Please call us or refer to our Calendar of Services (on the Home page, under the 'Connect with Us' heading) for more information.
- Our Children's Dental Clinic is serving uninsured patients with preventive and restorative services. Please call 480-812-7903 for information or to schedule an appointment.
- Counseling services provided by Southwest Behavioral Health are available both virtually and in person at the CARE Center. Please call 602-351-6960 for information.
- Our WIC program, run by Maricopa WIC, will continue to be remote until at least May of 2021. Please call WIC directly at 602-506-9333 or visit them online at this link for details or to schedule a virtual appointment.
If you are visiting the CARE Center to participate in any of these programs, please be mindful of the following:
- Please stay home if you are sick, particularly if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please wear a mask that fully covers your nose and mouth.
- Please respect phsyical distancing and maintain space between yourself and others.
Thank you, as always, for your incredible support.
The CARE Center Team