We strive to provide a safe, welcoming, collaborative learning community that fosters academic excellence, social and emotional growth and empowers students to become lifelong learners.
At Haley: Staff, Parents, and Community Members
· Collaborate to create a positive learning environment based on respect, cooperation, compassion, mutual support, and courtesy.
· Acknowledge and build on student’s unique gifts, learning styles, and talents to achieve our goal of success for all.
· Promote curiosity, exploration, risk taking, and responsibility to create a community of lifelong learners.
· Value open and honest communication and shared responsibility for decision making.
· Focus on curriculum and state standards in content areas and activities that promote continuous student learning from kindergarten through sixth grade.
· Provide a secure and caring climate that fosters a welcoming and safe environment.