Student Services SectionWelcome to the CTA Freedom Elementary Student Services Web PageChild FindDo you suspect a child you know may have a disability?
Does this child:
• Have trouble seeing people and objects?
• Have difficulty hearing voices and other sounds?
• Remain unusually quiet for long periods of time?
• Have difficulty talking or pronouncing words properly?
• Move about with difficulty when crawling, walking or running?
• Learn slowly…and have difficulty understanding?
• Have trouble playing with children or getting along with adults?
• Have other special health problems?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, call your local school today. Learn about screenings and special services that are available for all children from birth through age twenty-one.• If this child is younger than 3 years old, please call Arizona Early Intervention Program (AZEIP) at 1-888-439-5609 or (602)532-9960.
• If this child is 3 to 5 years of age, please call Chandler Unified School District at (480)812-7010.
• If this child is 5 to 21 years of age, please call your local school.CTA Freedom is a Bully Free Zone
The Olweus Bully Prevention Program is to identify bullying behaviors, and to help students who are being bullied. The program consists of school-wide bully prevention rules, classroom meetings, and a fully trained staff to ensure a successful program.Character Counts (http://charactercounts.org/)
• Good CharacterHelpful Links & Contacts
American Psychological Association
National Eating Disorder Association
Arizona Department of Health Services
Homework help http://www.schoolwork.org
http://www.worldfacts.com24 Hour Hotlines
CASA (Center for Prevention of Abuse and Violence) 602-254-6400
Crisis Center – East Valley Child Crisis Center 480-969-2308
EMPACT Crisis Line – Suicide Prevention 480-784-1500
Poison Control 1-800-222-1222
Shelter Hotline – 1-800-799-7739Abuse Services
Child Protective Services (CPS) 602-530-1800Drug & Alcohol Services
AA (Alcoholics Anonymous 480-834-9033
The Nation Directory of Drug & Alcohol Abuse Treatment Programs 1-800-729-6686