The Drama Club is for students in grades 3-6 who are interested in being a part of the cast (acting, dancing, singing) and crew (behind the scenes: directing, lights, filming, creating props and sets, as well as, moving them throughout the play, for grades 4-6) for our upcoming musical.
This year’s production is
Click here for the rehearsal calendar.
- (Some Mondays), TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS - Cast Rehearsals
- WEDNESDAYS ONLY - Crew
- FRIDAY, APRIL 14 - PHOTOS OF ALL COSTUMES DUE. Please send in a photo of your child wearing their costumes.
- Tuesday, May 9-Wednesday, May 10 - 3:00-5:00 - Dress Rehearsals at School
- May 12 - School Performances.
- Thursday, May 18, 4:00-6:00 - Dress Rehearsal at Hamilton High School
- Friday, May 19, 4:00-8:30 - Night Show at Hamilton High School
- Please plan on rehearsals going all the way to the week of the Hamiton show.
Video Purchase Link:
- Please click here to purchase a performance video.
Program Shout Out Purchase Link:
- Please click here to purchase a Shout Out for your child.
- Golden Age of Chocolate - Part 1 & 2
- Candy Man - Entire Dance
- I Eat More
- I Eat More (Abram, Ellie and Sydney ONLY)
- I See It All On TV
- Chew It
- I Want It Now!
- Oompa Loompa 1
- Oompa Loompa 2
- Oompa Loompa 3
- Oompa Loompa 4
- If your child is going to be absent, please fill out the link so that we are aware.
- Mrs. Minard and Mrs. Gahn, Lines/Directors
- Mrs. Merillat, Choreography Director
- Mrs. Wittbrodt, Music Director
- Mrs. Estevez and Mrs. Nikolaus, Props and Backstage Crew Directors
- Email: email@example.com
- Webpage: https://www.cusd80.com/Page/93336
- Facebook: Jacobson Drama Club
- Instagram: Jacobson_Drama_Club
- Remind APP – text @jacodrama to 81010