Welcome to Frye Elementary School!
My name is Norma Ramirez and I am the Parent Liaison at Frye Elementary School. I am proud to be a part of the Frye family. I serve as the bridge between our school, community and home. I work as part of the team to ensure your child’s academic success.Where Can You Find Me?Parents can find me at the Frye Parent Center, which is located in Room M5. My work hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. My phone number is (480) 812-6480 and my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.Available ServicesI am honored to be able to assist and help families with the following services:
- Translating and interpreting services for conferences, meetings, parent letters, etc.
- Conducting parent workshops.
- Providing community resources and referral listings.
- Lending of learning materials to parents.
- Assisting with computer usage. There are four computers available for parent use in our Parent Resource Center.
- Attending PTO meetings/activities.
- Coordinating parent volunteers & school projects/events.
- Assisting with Special Education process.
- Adolescent/Adult Communication
- English Classes
- Dental Hygiene
- Educational Classes for Parents
- Parenting Classes
- Literacy Program
Please see me for more details.My Vision for FryeI would like to increase parent involvement at Frye in order for students to obtain higher academic achievement. This can be done by parents becoming more engaged in the Parent Center or by supporting PTO activities.Final Thoughts/Personal StatementMy purpose at school is to connect you with what your child is learning and how you, as a family, are needed to help your child achieve success in his/her education.
Click to: Report a Problem