Specials: PE - Josh WaggonerThe goal of physical education is to teach children the
knowledge, skills, and activities to incorporate into their everyday lives to remain physically active.
Physical education instruction will focus on:
- Teaching for skill development.
- Teaching students how to set goals.
- Getting children to participate in healthful physical activity.
- Teaching students how to improve physical fitness.
- Integrating physical activity with other subject areas.
- Teaching students how to manage and reduce stress.
- Teaching students about self-confidence and self-esteem.
Click to: Report a Problem | Email Mr. Waggoner |