Tax Credit and Extracurricular Activity Fee Schedule Information
Click Here to Make a Tax Credit Donation or ECA Fee Payment
Click below for more information:
- Arizona Public School Tax Credit Information
- Request for Financial Assistance for Extracurricular Activities
- CUSD Extracurricular Fee Schedule
- Fundraiser Approval Form and Instructions (doc)
Fundraiser Approval Form and Instructions (pdf)
CATEGORY A - Field Trips and Competitions
Category School Activity Description Fee A Basha Elementary School GRADE 1 Fee for partial day trips and special activities 10 A Basha Elementary School GRADE 2 Fee for partial day trips and special activities 10 A Basha Elementary School GRAND CANYON Grand Canyon field trip fee 20 A Basha Elementary School KARTCHNER CAVERNS Kartchner Caverns field trip fee 20 A Basha Elementary School KINDERGARTEN Fee for partial day trips and special activities 10 A Basha Elementary School SCIENCE CAMP Science Camp fee 50 A Basha Elementary School SPACE CENTER Space Center fee 20
CATEGORY B - Athletics
CATEGORY C - (Competitive) Performing Arts and Athletic Clubs
CATEGORY D - All other Extracurricular Activities
Category School Activity Description Fee D Basha Elementary School BAND Band fee 12 D Basha Elementary School BATTLE OF BOOKS Battle Of Books fee 10 D Basha Elementary School CHOIR Choir fee 10 D Basha Elementary School CODING CLUB Coding Club fee 10 D Basha Elementary School ROBOTICS CLUB Robotics Club fee 10 D Basha Elementary School RUNNING CLUB Running Club fee 10 D Basha Elementary School SPED FIELD TRIP FEE SPED field trip fee 10 D Basha Elementary School STUCO Student Council fee 10
- The principal may waive the assessment of all or part of any fee if it creates an economic hardship for the family. Fee waiver forms are available at each school and must be submitted to the principal’s office for review and approval.
- When a participation fee range exists, the Principal must approve the fee amount within the Board-approved fee schedule.
- Extracurricular activity fee requirements can be satisfied by tax credit donations, fundraising participation or non-tax credit payments.
- Maximum amounts are specific to the activity category. (Ex. Participation fees from athletics cannot be combined with band)