Check this page for any technology resources for Auxier teachers and staff!
Teachers, click here to view and edit the Computer Lab schedule for both Lab A (Desktop Computer Lab) and Lab B (STEAM/iPad Lab). Lab A is room A28 and includes 33 desktop computers with mice, keyboards, and headphones. Lab B is room A24 and includes a Cart with 32 iPad 6th Generation tablets with SMART Keyboards along with several STEAM materials.
iPad Tech Tubs
We have a total of 12 iPad Mini 4 Tech Tubs (5 iPads Each) and 6 iPad 6th Generation tablets with SMART Keyboards. These Tech Tubs are distributed to K-5 Classroom Teachers and are shared one between every two teachers.
COWs (Computers on Wheels) with HP Laptops
We have a total of five COWs, each with thirty HP Stream 11 Pro G3 Notebook PCs. These are utilized by grades 3-6. Grades 3-5 has one COW each and 6th grade has two. The COWs are managed by the grade levels and shared among all classes at each grade level.
We also have a 6th COW in the STEAM Lab with 16 HP Elitebook Laptops. These are for teachers and staff members to check out individually and are used by our Technology Classes and Technology Clubs including Robotics Club and Girls Who Code.
Technology Devices and Tools Available for Checkout
The following devices are available for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis. Email Curt Landon in the Computer Lab to schedule:
Other Helpful Information for Auxier staff
Technology Grants and Ed Backer
Staff members who are interested in applying for technology grants or starting a "crowd-funding" program for technology like Ed Backer, be sure to follow these steps:
1. CUSD Approved Devices - As you find technology devices and equipment, be sure they are approved by CUSD.
2. Apply for CUSD Approval - All grants and crowd-funding such as Ed Backer need to be pre-approved by CUSD. This includes CEF grants, Ed Backer, Donor's Choose, and this applies to any type of technology-related grant or donation program. Check the CUSD site for more information.
3. Begin your Grant / Project - Once you receive CUSD approval, then apply for your grant or begin your Ed Backer project.
4. CSR for New Technology - If it's a computer, tablet, or similar device, a CSR needs to be submitted to configure the devices.
Contact Curt Landon with any questions about technology grants / funding. Thanks!
* Leaving your workstation: RESTART / LEAVE IT ON
* Projector Best Practices - Keep on for no more than 7 hours. Turn off for more than 30 minutes during lunch. Keep volume at 15. Contact Technology Teacher if error message that says "bulb has reached the end of usable life."
* H:\ Drive Getting Low? Click here for information on OneDrive Sync. Click here to learn how to transfer files manually to OneDrive.
* Schoolwires Website Editing Training Packet - Information for teachers about how to edit your website section.