Lab A is room A28 and includes 33 desktop computers with mice and keyboards.
Click here to reserve the iPad cart (30 iPads).
Click here to reserve COW7 (30 Chromebooks).
Technology Devices and Tools Available for Checkout
The following devices are available for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis. Email Doreen Pasero in the Computer Lab to schedule:
Other Helpful Information for Auxier staff
Technology Grants and Ed Backer
Staff members who are interested in applying for technology grants or starting a "crowd-funding" program for technology, be sure to follow these steps:
1. CUSD Approved Devices - As you find technology devices and equipment, be sure they are approved by CUSD.
2. Apply for CUSD Approval - All grants and crowd-funding such as Ed Backer need to be pre-approved by CUSD. This includes CEF grants, Ed Backer, Donor's Choose, and this applies to any type of technology-related grant or donation program. Check the CUSD site for more information.
3. Begin your Grant / Project - Once you receive CUSD approval, then apply for your grant or begin your Ed Backer project.
4. CSR for New Technology - If it's a computer, tablet, or similar device, a CSR needs to be submitted to configure the devices.
Contact Doreen Pasero with any questions about technology grants / funding. Thanks!
More Helpful Information
* Leaving your workstation: RESTART / LEAVE IT ON
* Projector Best Practices - Keep on for no more than 7 hours. Turn off for more than 30 minutes during lunch. Keep volume at 15. Contact Technology Teacher if error message that says "bulb has reached the end of usable life."
* H:\ Drive Getting Low? Click here for information on OneDrive Sync. Click here to learn how to transfer files manually to OneDrive.
* Schoolwires Website Editing Training Packet - Information for teachers about how to edit your website section.