Third Grade 2022-2023
Here is a list of supplies that each child could use in the classroom. These are not mandatory. The school district will provide supplies for each child that needs them.
Your child will need:
- Backpack (must fit a 2 inch binder—I will supply the binder)
- Headphones (not ear buds) in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag labeled with first and last name (will be left at school)
- Composition Book- Wide Ruled (any color you like) labeled with first and last name on the cover
- Pencil Box (must fit in desk)
- 2 Plastic Pocket Folders (plastic folders last longer)- any color
- Glue Sticks (2)
- 2 Expo Black Markers
- Small Sock (to be used as an eraser for whiteboards)
- Water Bottle
- 2 Healthy Snacks for each day—No Tree Nuts
*These are items that our class will use throughout the year. Any donations to our class would be greatly appreciated.
- Glue Sticks
- Black Expo Markers
- Ticonderoga Pencils (I find this brand breaks less)
- Crayola Markers (Thick and Thin)
- Jolly Ranchers
- Mini Erasers
- Water Bottle Stickers
- Prizes for the Treasure Box and our Class Dojo Store
Thank you so much for your generosity!