|Position:||Dean of Students|
|"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones"|
I am excited and honored to have the opportunity to be part of the leadership team at Andersen Junior High and I look forward to cultivating relationships rooted in trust, integrity, and open communication. My office is always open, please stop by any time.
My Education and Professional Background
- Andersen Junior High School, Dean of Students - Current
- Andersen Junior High School, Title One Coordinator - 2017-2019
- Andersen Junior High School, English Department - 2012-2017
- Mesa Public School District, Spanish Department - 2010-2012
- B.A. - Spanish Education (BYU Idaho)
- M.Ed. - Educational Administration (GCU)
My Educational Philosophy
- Learning begins with relationships.
- Discomfort inspires growth.
- Every person has strengths and talents that should be shared.
Success takes a village, we are all in this together. With the collaborative support of families, community members, and an entire school staff, we can help our students continue to grow forward and reach their full potential.
| Email Mallorie Kelly