|"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. As we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same."|
|-- Timo Cruz, Coach Carter|
I believe Andersen JHS is an amazing place to safely learn and grow. A place where our staff generously shares their unique abilities and continuously reflects to improve their craft. A place where students commit to learning and are supported by a passionate teacher, every day. A place where families and the community take pride in our school and collaborate to support one another. I believe Andersen JHS is a place where we strive to develop and reach our full potential.
My Education and Professional Background
- Andersen Junior High Principal - Current
- Andersen Junior High Assistant Principal - 2018-2019
- Willis Junior High Dean of Students - 2014-2018
- Bogle Junior High Math Department - 2006-2014
- B.S. - Elementary Education (NAU)
- M.S. - School Administration (ASU)
My Educational Philosophy
I live by three mantras:
- Give people the benefit of the doubt.
- Never stop learning, reflecting, and reading.
- Dream Big. Work Hard. Fail Forward.
| Email Allyson Stewart