ANDERSEN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS
2021-2022 ATHLETIC REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
To participate in any activity (tryouts, reconditioning, or clinics), athletes must have a "COMPLETED" registration on Register My Athlete.
Steps to complete registration:
- Create an account on RMA - Junior High Online Athletic Clearance (Register My Athlete) *Must use Chrome or Firefox*
- Create registrations for individual students (Example - a HS student and JrHS student will each need their own registration)
- Complete and upload all documents to Register My Athlete
- Complete and upload AIA Sports Physical (must be completed after March 1, 2021)
- Upload proof of insurance in Register My Athlete
- Select ALL sports your student-athlete plans to tryout/participate in for the 21-22 school year.
We highly encourage any student wishing to participate in athletics at AJHS, to complete Register My Athlete requirements prior to the start of the school year. We do our best to check documentation in Register My Athlete in a timely manner, but tryout participation cannot be guaranteed for paperwork submitted within 24 hours of tryouts. Students will not be allowed to tryout without clearance through Register My Athlete. Their ability to make a team could be affected if a student misses’ day(s) of tryouts.
If you need assistance, please contact the AJHS Athletic Department at 480-883-5310.
ON-SITE PHYSICALS AVAILABLE ON JULY 17 (9:00AM - 1:00PM)
AJHS is excited to have FastMed Urgent Care coming to campus on July 17th to do Athletic Physicals for on $25!!! This is open to all AJHS and CUSD Student-Athletes. Only 150 slots, so sign up TODAY!!!
**RMA MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE STUDENTS PHYSICAL***If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the AJHS Athletics Department: 480-883-5310 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign Up - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084cafaf2da6fe3-ajhs7
- Register My Athlete - www.registermyathlete.com/login
BSN SIDELINE STORE
Are you looking for some new gear to start the new semester? visit the AJHS Sideline Store. A portion of all sales go back to the AJHS Athletic Department. #GoJags
BSN Sideline Store Website - sideline.bsnsports.com/schools/arizona/chandler/andersen-junior-high-school
TAX CREDIT DONATION REQUEST
Andersen Athletics gratefully accepts tax credit donations (up to $400 per family) If interested in donating or would like more information regarding Arizona tax credits, please click here. Tax credit donations are used to purchase equipment and uniforms for our athletes annually. We also use the funds to upgrade AJHS Athletics facilities. Thank you for your support!
AJHS ATHLETICS MISSION STATEMENT
We strive to produce outstanding student athletes who show sportsmanship, achieve academic excellence, and are positive leaders in our community.
AJHS ATHLETICS CONTACT INFORMATION
Phone: 480-883-5310Alex RandelAthletic Director / Assistant PrincipalLinda PardoeStudent Services Administrative AssistantAndersen Junior High is a proud member of the East Valley Conference