ANDERSEN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS
SECOND SEASON SPORTS INFORMATION
SECOND SEASON TRYOUT INFORMATION
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE
- Uniform and equipment from prior season(s) must be be returned in good condition or fee paid to replace lost/damaged uniform or equipment.
- Activity Fee must be paid from prior season - Activity Fee Payment / Tax Credit Donation Instructions
- To participate in any activity (tryouts, reconditioning, or clinics), athletes must have the following completed:
- Completed Register My Athlete Registration - JrHS Online Athletic Clearance (Register My Athlete)
- AIA Sports Physical completed after March 1, 2021
- Proof of insurance (uploaded to Register My Athlete)
We highly encourge any student wishing to participate in athletics at AJHS, to complete Register My Athlete requirements prior to the start of the school year. We do our best to check documentation in Register My Athlete in a timely manner but tryout participation can not be guarunteed for paperwork submitted within 24 hours of tryouts. Students will not be allowed to tryout without clearance and ability to make a team could be effected if a student misses days of tryouts.
If you need assistance, please contact the AJHS Athletic Department at 480-883-5310.
SECOND SEASON SPORTS (click link for additional information)
BSN SIDELINE STORE
Are you looking for #JagSwag? visit the AJHS Sideline Store. A portion of all sales go back to the AJHS Athletic Department. #GoJags
BSN Sideline Store Website - sideline.bsnsports.com/schools/arizona/chandler/andersen-junior-high-school
TAX CREDIT DONATION REQUEST
Andersen Athletics gratefully accepts tax credit donations (up to $400 per family) If interested in donating or would like more information regarding Arizona tax credits, please click here. Tax credit donations are used to purchase equipment and uniforms for our athletes annually. We also use the funds to upgrade AJHS Athletics facilities. Thank you for your support!
AJHS ATHLETICS MISSION STATEMENT
We strive to produce outstanding student athletes who show sportsmanship, achieve academic excellence, and are positive leaders in our community.
AJHS ATHLETICS CONTACT INFORMATION
Phone: 480-883-5310Alex RandelAthletic Director / Assistant PrincipalLinda PardoeStudent Services Administrative AssistantAndersen Junior High is a proud member of the East Valley Conference