Hello families! Here are items for your back to school shopping list.
**Uniforms are required for all students. Please make sure to review our uniform guidelines. See pages 19-22 of the CTA Freedom Handbook. Online link: https://www.cusd80.com/cms/lib/AZ01001175/Centricity/Domain/24/2018-2019%20CUSD%20CTA%20Procedure%20Manual.pdf Most common violations are logos on shirts, designs on jeans, or faded denim. Shorts and skirts must be of modest length (at, or just above the knee). Please note these requirements when shopping.
Recommended Supplies for Kindergartners
- Backpack (Standard size without wheels)
- 8X5 pencil box (Larger ones won’t fit in the desks.)
- 2 Sturdy plastic folders for homework. (Mead brand is great. The stronger, the longer they will last.)
- 24 packs of Crayons (Crayola preferred)
- Markers(Crayola preferred)
- Dry erase markers (black only please)
- Glue sticks (Elmers lasts the longest. 10-24 for the year please)
- Baby Wipes
- WISH LIST
- Snack supplies: Dixie cups
- Craft supplies: Large (to fit handprint) stamp pad, popsicle sticks, foam stickers, jewels/sequins, pom-poms, feathers, wiggly eyes
- Keepsakes: Blank DVDs, School/Seuss themed Scrapbook Supplies, Clothing gift boxes
**If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thank you so much!