Hello families! Here are items for your back to school shopping list.
RECCOMMENDED SUPPLIES FOR KINDERGARTNERS:
- Standard size backpack (no wheels)
- Head phones or ear buds (please make sure it has an audio jack! We will keep these in our classroom all year to use with our iPads.)
- Plastic pencil box
- 1 plastic folder with prongs
- 24 pack of crayons (Crayola are the most durable.)
- 6 pack of gluesticks
- Small toys or trinkets for prize box
- School/Seuss themed scrapbook supplies
- Dixie cups
- Playground ball, football, soccer ball, basketball for recess
- Sticker Velcro dots or strips
**Uniforms are required for all students. Please make sure to review our uniform guidelines. Online link: https://www.cusd80.com/cms/lib/AZ01001175/Centricity/Domain/1207/Prescribed%20Dress%20Code%20Reference%20Sheet.pdf
*Most common violations are logos on shirts, designs on jeans or torn denim. Shorts, dresses, and skirts must be of modest length (at, or just above the knee). Please note these requirements when shopping.
*It's a good idea to buy sweaters when uniforms are available and on sale. Red, white, or navy blue sweaters can be worn inside. With the air conditioning, students often like a sweater in the summer too.
**If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thank you so much!