Immunization PolicyArizona state law (A.R.S. 15-872) requires that all children must have proof of immunizations, proof of immunity, or a valid exemption, in order to attend the first day of school. The record of each vaccine dose must include the date and name of doctor or clinic. Please click on the appropriate link below to see immunizations required for your child's age group.
- Arizona Immunization Program (Arizona Department of Health Services website)
- Immunization Requirements for Preschool Students
- Guía de Inmunizaciones requeridas para la inscripción de Arizona - Preescolar (Spanish)
- Immunization Requirements for K-12 students
- Guía de Inmunizaciones requeridas para la inscripción a la escuela de Arizona - Grados K-12 (Spanish)
Click to: Report a Website Problem