Do you suspect a child you know may have a disability?
Does this child:
- Have trouble seeing people and objects?
- Have difficulty hearing voices and other sounds?
- Remain unusually quiet for long periods of time?
- Have difficulty talking or pronouncing words properly?
- Move about with difficulty when crawling, walking or running?
- Learns slowly…and have difficulty understanding?
- Have trouble playing with children or getting along with adults?
- Have other special health problems?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, call your local school today. Learn about screenings and special services that are available for all children from birth through age twenty-one.
- If this child is younger than 3 years old, please call Arizona Early Intervention Program (AZEIP) at 1-888-439-5609 or (602)532-9960.
- If this child is 3 to 5 years of age, please call Chandler Unified School District at (480)224-3732.
- If this child is 5 to 21 years of age, please call your local school.