Mandarin Dual Language Immersion Program
Steps to take if you are interested in having your child participate in the Mandarin DLI (Dual Language Immersion) Program
- Register on our website, if you have not already registered. (If you're not sure, click the link for information about registering on our website.)
- Complete an Application to Participate in the 2020-2021 Dual Language Immersion Program by clicking one of the links below.
The application links below will prompt you to sign into our website. (See step 1 above.)
- Kindergarten Application to Participate in DLI Program 2020-2021 School Year
- Kindergarten Application to Participate in DLI Program 2021-2022 School Year
In the event that there is availability in our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th grade programs, please click on the application below to be placed on a waiting list. NOTE: Acceptance into the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th grade programs will require passing an entrance exam.
- First through Sixth Grade Application to Participate in DLI Program 2020-2021 School Year
- First through Sixth Grade Application to Participate in DLI Program 2021-2022 School Year
- If residing outside of Tarwater's boundaries, complete an Open Enrollment Application. Applications for the 2021-2022 school year are accepted beginning January 11, 2021.
For questions please call Laurie Jones at Tarwater Elementary at 480 883-4307
NOTE: Placement in the Dual Language Immersion Program will be determined before April 2021, and families will be notified if accepted.