What is Dads Club?
We provide handyman services to the teachers, to create a
better environment and a better experience for our kids.
Small construction projects, cleaning and painting, creative solutions,
and repairs. Basic carpentry, craft, and handiwork skills are appreciated,
but not required. Any professional expertise is welcome too.
In the past, we have:
• Refurbished the Tortoise Habitat
• Cleaned and painted the Climbing Wall
• Built quilting racks and wooden ‘muskets’ for Colonial Days events.
• Hosted Family Movie Nights.
• Raised money to support these efforts, through pizza sales at the fall fesitval.
So, how much time is this gonna’ take?
• We will try to meet once a month, and coincidentally there are usually sports
and refreshments available.
• We will need several people to help sell pizza and soda at the fall festival,
on Friday, October 28th, and do legwork beforehand for donations, etc.
• We will do a few projects throughout the year... maybe asking for a few hours,
on two or three Saturdays. That’s it!
• If you can make a few meetings, or help out just once, every little bit helps!
So come to the meeting... check it out... see if you can help!
If you plan on attending, please shoot a quick email to email@example.com
, and let us know if you can make it, so we can plan for the room. That email is good for any other questions too.
It’s all about the kids!