SIGN-UP GENIUS AND PARENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER ARE LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Although Bogle Junior High is not open for regular in person classes at this time, we will be providing onsite accommodations for students who need access or support with technology. Starting January 6th, students who have preregistered for a session may come to campus and work on their online classwork. This Onsite Access Program will be Monday-Friday from 8:45 am to 4:00 pm every school day until the conclusion of virtual learning. Students must stay the entire school day to ensure they can complete all their coursework and attend their Google Meets sessions.
Based on social distancing guidelines and available supervision, sessions will be limited and for registered students only. Should you wish your child to attend any of the sessions, you will need to register using the Signup Genius link on our school website. You may also call the school office between 8 am and 4:30 pm to reserve your time slots.
Here are some details regarding the program:
- Students may have access to a district device based on availability but are encouraged to bring their personal device or CUSD issued device as well as headphones and power cord.
- Parents are required to transport students to and from the campus. There will be NO district transportation provided.
- Students will be required to stay for their entire day unless physically checked out by a parent/guardian. Parent/guardian must show identification to the front office staff in order to check out a student.
- The cafeteria will have breakfast at 8:45 and lunch will be available from 12:30 to 1:30 pm. For more information about curbside meal distribution for families, please see the CUSD website at https://www.cusd80.com/CurbsideMeals.
- Facial coverings will be required for all students who participate and worn at all times.
- No activities will be provided outside of supervised online classwork. Please have your child bring a book or quiet activity in case they complete their coursework early during a class period.
- ALL Students who participate in on-site learning MUST bring their Parent Acknowledgement Form when they first arrive to participate. This form is only required once during the child’s participation during the virtual phase of learning.
Please note that for your child to participate, they MUST NOT exhibit any one of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or severely immunocompromised. Should these symptoms appear during their participation, they will be sent home and required to remain at home until their quarantine time has ended. As well, all students are to adhere to the CUSD Student Code of Conduct. If they are unable to, parents will be called to come pick up their child.
SignUp Genius - Week of January 4th
SignUp Genius - Week of January 11th