Welcome to the Andersen Elementary Health OfficeHealth Assistant: Mrs. Johanna RamosPhone:(480)812-6002 Fax:(480)224-9425Email:email@example.com
JANUARY HEALTH OFFICE SPOTLIGHT...coming soon...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please Visit our Health Services Page on the district website for Health Care Protocol, Health Care Forms, Medication Administration Policy, Immunization requirements, and lots more.At the beginning of each school year, we ask that parents/guardians go into Infinite Campus to complete students emergency card.What do we use the Emergency Card for?
This information can be updated anytime during the year if your phone number or other information should change.ImmunizationsPer board policy JLCB, all students must have proof of adequae immunizations, a state immunization exemption form, or confirmation in writting from your child's licensed health care provider, stating a plan of immunizations.If it is found that your child is non-compliant with state requirements you will receive a letter from the Health Office with information of which immunizations are missing with a deadline of 5 days to comply. If required documentation is not provided within 5 days, your child will be medically suspended from school. This means the student is removed from school and cannot participate in school activities until adquate documentation is provided. The student may return to school, once the required documents have been provided.Happy 11th Birthday!!!!If your child is turning 11 years old, vaccines are required per the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- We use this information to contact you in the case of any emergency at school.
- List family & friends who you give us permission to contact incase we can not get ahold of you in an emergency.
- For you as a parent/guardian to give us permission to dispense Tylenol to your child at school, if necessary.
- List any medical conditions we should know about your student.
- If you have any medication dispensing needs or any concerns regarding your child's health, you would enter this information in this section.
Soiled Clothes & Clothing DonationsIf your child has an accident at school or soils their clothes: Your child will be given clean clothes/shoes to wear for the rest of the day. Please return these clothes washed the following school day, except for underwear.Please consider donating your childs gently used clothes, or a pack of new underwear.The Health Office is always in need of both girls & boys shorts, pants, and brand new underwear for occassional accidents.We are running extremely low on...
- Students 11 years of age and older will be REQUIRED to have one dose of Tdap vaccine if 5 years have passed since their last dose of Tetanus/diphtheria containing vaccine.
- Students 11 years of age and older will be REQUIRED to have one dose of Meningococcal (Meningitis) vaccine. Please make appointments now with your health care provider to avoid being medically suspended from attending school due to non-copliance. Students will have 14 days to get the required immunizations after they turn 11 years old to remain in compliance with the state requirements. Students without the required documentation will not be allowed to attend school, until documentation is received.
- Girls leggings (Size MED & LG)
- Boys shorts (Size MED & LG)
- Boy & Girls Underwear (Size 8-16)
Established in 1995, the Chandler CARE Center is a school-based family resource center providing access to medical, dental, counseling, and social services. Most services are free of charge to families thanks to the many funders, professionals, and service organizations contributing financially and volunteering their services.
Mental Health/Grief Resources for all CUSD Students/Families
We are aware that the wellbeing of our students not only involves their bodies, but also their minds. We have tons of resources available for our students and families only a click away. Please let the Health Office or Counselor know if we can help you in any way. Mental Health Resources