Kids Express Fall Re-opening Host LocationsAndersen, Auxier, Carlson, Conley, CTA GoodmanCTA Humphrey, CTA Independence, CTA Liberty, Fulton,Haley, Hancock, Jacobson, Knox, Naverrete, Patterson,Rice, Riggs, Ryan, Santan, and TarwaterKids Express Fall Re-opening Locations Busing to Host SitesBasha, Bologna, CTA Freedom, Frye, Hartford, Hull,Sanborn, Shumway, and WeinbergClick Here and find your Kids Express school location
Kids Express Before and After Care will only be offered at the Host Locations* listed below. If your student’s Home School is not a Host Location, your child will need to be dropped off at their respective Host Location for AM care, if needed. Students will be bussed to their Home School for the start of the school day. After school is dismissed, busses will take Kids Express students from their Home school, back to their specific Kids Express Host Location. If your student’s Home School is a Host Location, you will drop off and/or pick up at your Home School.
**Host Locations that are not bussing: Andersen, Auxier, Carlson, Conley, CTA Goodman, CTA Humphrey, CTA Independence, CTA Liberty, Fulton, Haley, Hancock, Jacobson, Knox, Navarrete, Patterson, Rice, Riggs, Ryan, Santan, and Tarwater.
- Students MUST be dropped off at the Host Location before the Bus Pick-Up time to receive transportation to their Home School. No late students will be accepted after the specified Bus Pick-up time. Parents/guardians can drop off and/or pick up at their Home School if they are not attending Kids Express on a scheduled day.
- Students will not be available for pick up at the Kids Express Host Location until after the listed Bus Drop-off time.
- You must be registered for Kids Express to use the program and transportation. Allow 48 hours for contract approvals, please register accordingly.
- Registration can be done here: www.cusd80.ce.eleyo.com
- Please contact Community Education at 480-224-3900 with questions.
Kid Express Host Locations*
Bus Pick-up time
Bus Drop-Off time
The Community Education Department provides a variety of academic, enrichment and recreation activities for the students of the Chandler Unified School District and citizens of our community. Our goal is to provide opportunities and services that go beyond the normal school day to enrich our students, their families and the community. In addition, Community Education is a self-sustaining arm of the school district, open to all students, regardless of residence. Our "Umbrella" of services seeks to improve the quality of life by providing lifelong learning opportunities for our citizens. Through Community Education, kids can choose activities just for them, ranging from:
- Enrichment classes
- Before/after school care
- Ages 0-5 early childhood development programs
- Summer and Intersession Camps
- Facility and Field Rentals
- Chandler Sports League
- Summer Academy Classes
- Camps and Clinics, and
- Community Seminars
The success of a community education program relies on the active involvement of our participants – not only those who enroll in our classes, but also those who provide services, volunteer at our schools and events, respond to our program surveys, or share their passion and knowledge with others by presenting a seminar or teaching a class.
Community Education is located at the Chandler Unified School District offices, 1525 W. Frye Road, Chandler, AZ 85224. Our office hours during the school year are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We hope you take the time to browse our Website and become familiar with our programs. Feel free to contact us at (480) 224-3900 with any questions you may have.
We appreciate the opportunity to be your destination for community programs!
Yours in Education,
Director of Community Education