We will be having some great events for our 2016 Read Across America Week Celebration, Feb. 29th - March 4th.
School Spirit Days based on Dr. Seuss Themes.
- Feb. 29th - Oh! The Places You will Go! - Career Day - Wear clothes from a career you'd like to have one day. Doctor, Lawyer, Nurse, Firefighter, Police Officer, Teacher, Singer, Actor, etc...
- Mar 1st - One Fish Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish - Red/Blue Day - wear your Red and Blue.
- Mar 2nd - Doctor Seuss' Birthday - Cat in the Hat - Stripes & Striped Hat Day Wear your stripes just like the Cat in the Hat. Thing 1 and Thing 2 might be there too.
- Mar 3rd - Green Eggs and Ham - Wear Green Day
- Mar 4th - Fox in Sock - Crazy Sock Day
Every teacher will be dressed up in their best Cat in the Hat costume on Wed, March 2nd, 2016
We will have guest readers in all our classrooms.
Students will be helping set a World Record by taking AR Quizzes as part of ReadQuest by Renaissance Learning on Feb 26th.
Staff Picture for Read Across America 2015
See other Pictures Here 2012 Readers Oath
Charlotte Patterson Teachers and the Reading Oath - 2012