Follett Destiny Training Page
**Users will have to create an account with FollettSoftware.com (School Follett Account # Required)
- MAIN PAGE - eLearning - Follett Software Website
- Setting Library Loan Policies
The Library Policies you set in Destiny define the circulation periods and loan policies for your library materials. These policies are based on a combination of your Patron Types and Circulation Types settings as well as your library calendar settings. This module walks you through the options for setting up your Circulation Type and Patron Type policies.
- 1:29 Setting Circulation Type Policies
- 3:50 Setting Patron Type Policies
- Circulation Materials Circulation - Check In and Check Out
Checking materials out and checking them back in again are two of the most common tasks you will perform at your library. Destiny enables you to check out materials by barcode number, name, and homeroom. In addition, you can change due dates and view patron circulation information.
- 0:22 Check Out using Barcode
- 2:10 Check Out by Patron Name
- 4:01 Check Out using Homeroom
- Reports - Overdue Notices and Reports
By keeping track of overdue materials and unpaid fines, Destiny Library Manager helps you maintain accountability for your library’s collection. You can generate a variety of reports providing details on materials for which patrons have overdue or unpaid fines. In this module, you will create overdue reports and notices reminding patrons of their overdue materials and fines.
- 0:25 Creating a report
- 2:06 Creating Overdue Notices
- 6:55 Saving and Scheduling Reports