Fifth Grade Supply ListChandler Unified School District provides all students with the basic school supplies. However, I have found the following items to be beneficial when teaching students important organizational and study skills.These items are used daily and students need to have their own
The following supplies are used less often, so it is not necessary for your child to have his/her own. However, if you are able to donate any of the following to our classroom supply it is greatly appreciated.
- 3 ring binder (1 inch)
- 5 one subject spiral notebooks (wide ruled, each one a different color)
- Lined writing paper (wide ruled, 3-hole punched)
- #2 pencils (please supply own lead if mechanical)
- Pencil pouch (due to limited desk space, soft-sided ones are best)
- Fine point dry erase markers (3 black)
- Broad tip dry erase markers (4, any color but yellow)
- Additional broad tip dry erase markers (we seem to run out mid-year)
- GLUE STICKS, GLUE STICKS, GLUE STICKS (Elmer's)
- Scissors (for bigger kids)
- Baby Wipes
- Jolly Ranchers
- Individually wrapped bubble gum (Hubba Bubba is the crowd favorite)
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!