Miss Gnadt's 7th Grade Language Arts Important Info
If you are looking for an electronic copy of instructions or an assignment given in class, please look on Infinite Campus. I will do my best to upload electronic copies that can be downloaded and printed in the case of an absence or just for clarification.
Supplies needed for Language Arts:
- ½ inch binder with dividers (preferably pocket dividers)
- One sturdy pocket folder for graded work
- PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS
- Highlighters (we use blue, green, and yellow)
- Notebook paper
- Individual supplies such as tape, scissors, index cards, pencil sharpener, etc.
- Positive and respectful attitude
Students should not clean out their binders or pocket folder unless instructed to do so by Miss Gnadt.
- Jolly Ranchers (sour and regular)
- Clorox wipes if they can be found
- Paper towels
Late Policy: For every school day late, 10% will be taken off of the grade students would have receieved if the assignment had been turned in on time. After five days, it will become a zero in the grade book.