Welcome to Mr. Curran's Neighborhood!
BiographyI have been teaching for 15 years and I love it. One of the best things that I bring to the classroom is a love and enthusiasm for teaching and students. In my spare time I enjoy reading fantasy and science fiction novels, practicing yoga, meditating and spending time with my family.In 2006 I had the opportunity to volunteer teach in the Republic of the Marshall Islands. This experience overallcaused me to realize the value of family, and afterwards I decided to move back to Arizona permanently.In 2012 my wife and I were married and in 2015 my daughter was born, who has been a constant source of joy in our lives.
Feel free to do anything that does not cause a problem for you or anyone else in the world.Teacher Philosophy:
- Cooperation is a life long skill.
- Motivation and perseverance are critical attributes to be successful.
- Personal growth comes from challenging your thinking.
- Life is NOT fair, but you choose how to respond.
- Enhancement of Self-Concept
- Shared Control
- Consequences with Empathy
- Shared Thinking