- To improve school spirit through spirit raffles, spirit week, and additional activities.
- To help build the character of all students at Conley.
- Helping the community through community service and fundraising.
Criteria for being a Student Council member:
- Demonstrates good character at all times
- Maintains a 80% or better in all subject areas
- Demonstrates responsibility - able and willing to attend all meetings
- Has transportation home from meetings
Student Council Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting up spirit weeks
- Promotes Skateland nights by hanging posters and delivering flyers
- Makes posters and flyers for any Student Council event
- Must complete ALL work if missing class for any reason
- Commit to events that may occur outside school hours
- Serve 6 additional hours of community service
- Report important information to assigned classroom
Click to: Report a Problem