• Register Your Child at Conley Elementary
    Please be prepared to present these items for Registration:
    • Withdrawal form from previous school
    • Original State Certified Birth Certificate
    • Immunization Records
    • Legal Documentation (if applicable)
    • IEP/504 Plan & Psychological report (if applicable)
    • Proof of Residency-  One of the following must be submitted:
      Current utility bill with name and address (water, gas, electric) or Lease/rental agreement. (Proof of address needs to be submitted every time you relocate to new address)
     Withdrawing a Student:
    • Parents will need to come to the office to fill out withdrawal paperwork. All classroom textbooks and library books should be returned prior to checkout.