To provide students with knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to be lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
The Arizona Department of Education provides the academic standards that we teach. CUSD has broken those standards into performance objectives so that students can demonstrate benchmark competencies. This progress is monitored quarterly. In addition to language arts and mathematics objectives, science and social studies are regular parts of the curriculum. Students receive physical education weekly and participate in general music, library and technology classes. Fifth and sixth grade students may take band or orchestra in lieu of general music.Vision Statement & Guiding Principles of the Conley Staff
- Every child is capable of success, no exceptions.
- Attitude is everything.
- That every child is gifted in some way.
- That it is important to greet each community member with a friendly smile every time.
- In high standards and high expectations it is our responsibility to create a safe, nurturing environment where risk taking is not only accepted but also expected.
- Every day is a celebration and an opportunity to support the learning of others.
- The regular use of compassion and humor improves all interactions.
- In giving professional and personal courtesy to each other; treat people the way you want to be treated or better yet; treat everyone the way you want your own child to be treated.
Click to: Report a Problem |