- Go to the Microsoft Teams download page (opens in a new window) by Microsoft.
- Click Download app for desktop.
- Click Download Teams. (You can download the Teams for Home version.)
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded .exe file to open the installer. Follow the prompts to install.
- Visit this page (www.cusd80.com/VirtualOpenHouse) on the evening of the Live Event, and open it with the Teams app. (You can Continue as Guest.)
CUSD Virtual Open Houses
Please CLICK BELOW for CUSD Virtual Open Houses on these dates:
- December 14, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. (On Dec. 14, you can click here to join the live event, to start at 5:30.)
- February 7, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Microsoft Teams App Help
Already have the Teams app?
Your browser may ask if you want to open and use it.
Don't have or want to use the Teams app?
Your browser may give you the opportunity to Download the app OR Watch on the web instead.
Want to install the Teams app?
Follow the directions provided or use the link and instructions below.
Once installed, simply return to this page (www.cusd80.com/VirtualOpenHouse) on October 25 at 5:30. At that time, you can choose to join the Virtual Open House as a Guest. (No sign in is required.)
Click the link below (or scan the QR code) to download the app for Desktop (PC or Mac) or Mobile (iPhone or Android):
Install instructions are below if you need them.