Indian Education Program!
Welcome to the Chandler Unified School District's Indian Education Program. Please contact Bethaney Allison at (480) 812-7642 or via e-mail at email@example.com if you have any questions about services available. The Federal Program's office is located at the Instructional Resource Center, 500 W. Galveston St., Chandler, AZ, 85225This program serves all Indian students who have enrollment forms on file (Title VI and/or Johnson O'Malley, and copy of CIB). Our goal is to encourage all Indian students to reach their maximum potential and to help make their educational experience positive, safe, and rewarding.SCHOOL REGISTRARS:
- 5/14/18 - SUMMER 2018 Funding requests are no longer being accepted.
- Students who have borrowed calculators or laptops must return them to 500 W. Galveston by May 25, 2018.
Chandler Unified School DistrictFederal ProgramsInstructional Resource Center
- All ID of Family Status forms, Title VI and Johnson O'Malley forms are to be submitted to our office at the IRC. The Title VI and JOM forms can be found on our website in the 'Forms' section. If you receive copies of Certificates of Indian Blood or other tribal enrollment information, please forward to our office.
- Infinite Campus: Registrars DO NOT add Title VI, JOM, or tribal information in student profiles. Our office completes these updates according to our guidelines, and after we receive copies of all forms and copies of CIB's.
500 W. Galveston Street
Chandler, Arizona 85225Office Hours
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Monica Romero - Director of Federal Programs(480) 224-3771Diana Moreno - Administrative Assistant for Federal Programs
(480) 224-3771Beth (Hale) Allison - Native American Education Liaison