Indian Education Program!
Welcome to the Chandler Unified School District's Native American Student Program. Please contact Bethaney Allison at (480) 812-7642 or via e-mail at email@example.com if you have any questions about services available.This program serves all Native American students who have enrollment forms on file (Title VI and/or Johnson O'Malley, and copy of CIB). Our goal is to encourage all Native American students to reach their maximum potential and to help make their educational experience positive, safe, and rewarding.SCHOOL REGISTRARS:
- NEW OFFICE - In early July 2018, we will be relocating office buildings. Email contact will be preferred as we finish packing and moving. We will post new phone numbers by July 16.
- Backpack Drive July 2018 - details were sent to primary mailing address and should be received by mid July.
Chandler Unified School DistrictFederal ProgramsInstructional Resource Center
- All ID of Family Status forms, Title VI and Johnson O'Malley forms are to be submitted to our office. The Title VI and JOM forms can be found on our website in the 'Forms' section. If you receive copies of Certificates of Indian Blood or other tribal enrollment information, please forward to our office.
- Infinite Campus: Registrars DO NOT add Title VI, JOM, or tribal information in student profiles. Our office completes these updates according to our guidelines, and after we receive copies of all forms and copies of CIB's.
500 W. Galveston Street
Chandler, Arizona 85225**Office location changing in early July 2018**Office Hours
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Monica Romero - Director of Federal Programs(480) 224-3771Diana Moreno - Administrative Assistant for Federal Programs
(480) 224-3771Beth (Hale) Allison - Native American Education Liaison