Disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the course participant who is seeking university credit to:
- identify and meet all credit-bearing requirements of the institution and
- identify an administrator at the district or school level who will verify course credit completion
Grand Canyon University
Course participants who are looking to receive credits for EDU-517, the WestEd Formative Assessment course, can do so by completing an application with Grand Canyon University.
- Complete the online application
- Select Create a New Account
- Fill out the application demographic information
- Select Online: Non-degree seeking student
- Select WestEd: Non Degree Professional Studies: Graduate
- Select Primary Method of Payment as Cash; no Secondary Method of Payment
- Submit the completed application
You will receive an email letting you know your application has been processed with instructions on logging into the GCU Portal. After your Application is submitted and processed by Grand Canyon University, you will log into the GCU Student Portal
Once you log in to the portal, you will submit a payment of $295.00 for the EDU-517: WestEd Formative Assessment course.
After the completion of the course, the students can order a transcript from the student portal for a fee of $5.00.
If you have questions about the application, payment, or ordering transcripts, you can contact GCU at 1-800-800-8776.
Boise State University
Participants from Idaho interested in earning Graduate Units or Professional Education Credit should contact Nancy Thomas Price from the Idaho State Department of Education.