Active Directory Self-Services Password Portal
All staff and students can change a known or expired password from home. You may also log in with a temporary password provided by the Help Desk.
• From any device, go to www.cusd80.com > Departments > Staff Resources & Links > click on the Active Directory Self-Services icon.
• Sign in with your username (without @cusd80.com) and your current password or a temporary password provided by our Help Desk.
Then click, Log In. If you received a password reset from the Help Desk, you will be prompted to update your password after logging in.
• Don’t forget to click on the Enrollment Tab to register the security questions and answers. This enables you to manage your own account and change your password if you forget it in the future. If this happens, simply click on the Reset Password or Unlock Account icon.
Go to the login page for Active Directory Self-Services
*Active Directory syncs with the following systems: Infinite Campus, Office 365, Clever and School City.
Customer Service Request using SchoolDude
Staff in need of technical assistance should submit a CSR using SchoolDude.
Calls to the Help Desk are reserved for urgent technical needs. This allows us to prioritize and resolve issues with those who submit a CSR.
Please call the Help Desk in these situations:
• Your site has no internet or phone service.
• Your assigned computer is down or you cannot log in to work.
• A parent is on-site needing immediate help with Infinite Campus. The site parent portal manager should be the first point of contact.
Please read instructions: How to set up your SchoolDude account and submit a CSR
Go to the login page for SchoolDude