Directions for Non-Profits
(not CUSD Approved Vendors)
Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
If you are interested in distributing Peachjar eFlyers to our schools, please see directions below.
If you would like to be eligible to become an approved vendor to offer activities or instruction for our students through Club CUSD, you will need to go through the Request for Proposal (RFP) process. Note that qualified vendors must meet all requirements of the RFP. To be considered (and for more information), please click here to complete the Prospective Vendor Application Register on the AZPurchasing.org website.
What are the requirements for distributing flyers to parents and staff?
Nonprofit organizations providing activities and instruction for school age students shall be permitted limited distribution of promotional material for those activities at an individual school site within the guidelines indicated in district policy.
The District uses a third-party flyer management system (Peachjar) to electronically publish promotional material. Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service, but it is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
The District will consider the distribution of promotional material for non-profit organizations sponsoring student activities within the School District boundaries.
Authorization shall be premised upon a written assurance and confirming material received by the distributing school at least two weeks prior to the instruction/activity that the organization will:
- Agree that any charges for the instruction/activities will be based on and not exceed the cost of providing the instruction/activities;
- Not use fighting words, obscenities, defamatory speech or encourage disruption of the educational environment;
- Not provide representations or visuals that are inappropriate as described in The Children's Internet Protection Act;
- Label all material with the name of the organization;
- Display the name, address and telephone number of the local representative for the organization prominently on the promotional material;
- Display the following disclaimer on the material:
"The Chandler Unified School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this material. The distribution or display of this material is provided as a community service.";
- Have an authorized representative of the organization sign the written assurances.
Here's how to submit your request to distribute a flyer
To request flyer approval, first read the flyer approval requirements above, then follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents at the designated school(s) with an email address on file.
Getting started with Peachjar is easy:
- Visit www.peachjar.com.
- Register as an Enrichment Provider with Peachjar (under account type). From the main page, click on the Register button in the top right-hand corner.
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to our Community Education office. They will review the material and approve or deny based on the requirements in district policy.