Kids Express - Hours of OperationMonday - FridayMorning: 6:30 a.m. to start of school day
Afternoon: End of school day to 6:00 p.m.Kids Express Fall Re-opening Host LocationsAndersen, Auxier, Carlson, Conley, CTA GoodmanCTA Humphrey, CTA IndependenceCTA Liberty, Fulton, Haley, HancockJacobson, Knox, Navarrete, Patterson, Rice,Riggs, Ryan, Santan, and TarwaterKids Express Fall Re-opening Location Busing to Host SitesBasha, Bologna, CTA Freedom, FryeHartford, Hull, Sanborn, Shumway, and WeinbergClick Here and find your Kids Express school locationELEMENTARY FEE SCHEDULE 2020-2021
Annual Registration Fee $75 per child
Before School Only
$157/month After School Only
$238/month Before & After School Only
(snack included-PM only)
(snack included- PM only)
FULL PAYMENTS ARE DUE ON THE FOLLOWING DATES
- CUSD employees should contact the Community Education office for rates. There are no daily/drop-in rates offered, only 3 & 5 day a week options.
August 1st September 1st October 1st November 1st December 1st January 1st February 1st March 1st April 1st May 1stNOTES:
- Monthly rates include early release days but do not include teacher in-service days, holiday camps or intersession camps. Monthly rates are prorated over the 180 school days and remain the same each month (even during months with intersession camps).
INTERSESSION CAMPS 2020-2021
Days of Operation Monday - Friday Hours 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Locations Sites vary each intersession Full Day Camp Rates$38 per day More information Intersession Camp and Summer Camp information is made available prior to each camp at the sites or online. Click here for current information about Intersession, Holiday and Summer Break Camps.NOTES:
- 5% family discount available for multiple children in the same program
- 25% discount for district employees.
- Financial assistance may be available on a case by case basis. Contact the Kids Express office at (480) 224-3915 for more information.