Instructional coaches and specialists support various projects by leveraging their unique understanding of specific programs, content areas, and processes to provide teachers with the knowledge and skills to maximize the students' learning environment. The Coaches and Specialists from Curriculum & Instruction, Accountability & Research, and Personalized Learning integrate their efforts to help guide and improve student engagement and agency.
All Coaches and Specialists:
- Provide teachers with professional development
- Identification of appropriate and effective resources based on evidence-based practices
- On-site coaching focused on transforming teaching and learning experiences
- Utilize data in alignment with district goals, processes, and procedures related to instruction, assessment, and use of resources to improve student learning
- Mentor teachers by offering support, encouragement, and feedback
- Support the whole child through interventions, enrichment, and acceleration
- Provide support for PLCs
For more information about how coaches support our district, please visit our Professional Development and Onboarding page.