About Jennifer Duffy (she/her)...
Position: School Psychologist
Phone: (480) 883-5780
As the School Psychologist, I am responsible for conducting psychoeducational evaluations and leading educational teams to determine the need for specialized instruction or other related services. I also assist teachers with implementing interventions for behavioral or academic concerns, as well as work with students to help develop coping strategies and other skills to increase their social-emotional well-being.
My Education and Professional Background
- 2003 -- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education, University of Arizona
- 2006 -- Master of Education in Special Education, Grand Canyon University
- 2018 -- Educational Specialist in School Psychology, University of Arizona
- 2003-2004 Emotional Disabilities Teacher (5th/6th grade)
- Roadrunner School, Paradise Valley School District
- 2004-2007 Emotional Disabilities Teacher (7th/8th grade)
- Gilbert Junior High School, Gilbert Public Schools
- 2007-2011 Inclusion Specialist and Co-Teacher (7th/8th grade)
- Bogle Junior High School, Chandler School District
- 2011-2016 Student Services Coordinator
- Galveston Elementary, Chandler School District
- 2017-2018 School Psychologist Intern
- 2018-Present Nationally Certified School Psychologist
- Willis Junior High School, Chandler School District
My Educational Philosophy
It is important that every student has equitable access to effective education. I work in collaboration with teachers, service providers, parents, and the student to develop an educational plan that is rigorous, yet attainable, to promote academic, functional, and social success.