Third Grade music
Third grade music class will start our with a review of our procedures and musical knowledge and then we'll jump right into some new activities. Here are a few of our activities:
- Moving safely and responsibly around the music room.
- Taking a simple rhyme and transfering it to the xylophone instruments.
- Playing the xylophones with proper technique.
- Adding to our rhythm repertoire.
- Singing a variety of music.
- Labeling our pitches with So, La, Mi...and waiting to learn more!
Click to: Report a Problem | Email the Teacher