Tax Credit DonationsSupport the work of our Chandler Children's Medical and Dental Clinic with your Charitable Tax Credit Donation!For more information on Charitable Tax Credit donations, please visit our Tax Credit page by clicking this link.Ongoing Donation Needs
The Chandler CARE Center needs your support! We rely on volunteers, grants, and donations to help maintain and expand our services to help Chandler children in need. Your donation to the CARE Center goes directly to serving children and families. Some examples of how donated funds are used include:
- $10 purchases books for our First Things First early literacy programs
- $20 buys a turkey for a family for Thanksgiving
- $50 funds restorative dental care for one child
- $100 purchases 70 rapid strep throat tests
- $200 provides CPR and First Aid training for 7 parents/caregivers
- $300 purchases tuberculosis testing serum for 50 children
- $500 buys one month of dental supplies
To make a tax credit donation, please visit our Tax Credit page.
Please make checks payable to: Chandler CARE Center (please note on check if donation is to be designated to a specific program)
Mail to: 777 E. Galveston St., Chandler, AZ 85225Donation Wish Lists
(For a food bank donation flyer please click here.)
Non -perishable Food Items
Personal Care/Household Products
Peanut butter Hand soap Cereal Body wash/bath soap Tuna or canned chicken Deodorant Canned vegetables Lotion Canned fruit Shampoo/Conditioner Canned spaghetti/ravioli Feminine Hygiene Products Spaghetti Sauce Side dishes Plain Pasta Soup or Ramen Chili Canned BeansFamily Resource Center
Preschool backpacks (new) Puzzles Board GamesMedical and Dental Clinic
Toothbrushes Toothpaste Dental Floss Teen Hygiene Items Small toys for treasure chest
Please call the Chandler CARE Center at 480-812-7900 to find out the best time to drop off your donations.
Register in person at the Chandler CARE Center between August 30 and October 1.
- Thanksgiving food boxes for Chandler residents. Photo ID and proof of address required.
- Holiday toys available for youth 0-18 who live in Chandler and/or attend CUSD. Please bring proof of school enrollment or birth certificate for each child.
Our Immunization Clinic, in partnership with Chandler Regional Medical Center, is available Thursday afternoons as well as ocassional Tuesdays and Saturdays. For details on eligibility, please click here.