Parent Liaison Para Español
Where Can You Find Me?
My name is Enriqueta Quintero and I am honored to be the Parent Liaison at Willis Jr. High School. I serve as a bridge between our school, community and home. Come by and visit, I am located in the office. My work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. My phone number is 480-883-5725 and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Providing community information and referrals
- Conducting home visits and support communication between school and home
- Translating and interpreting services
- Establishing and supporting community partnerships
- Coordinating parent workshops and training
My Vision for Willis
My goal is for parents to get actively involved in their child’s education by providing a place for parents filled with opportunities, motivation, awareness, involvement and resources. The key to success starts in the home, then school and community. Let’s work together!
Click to: Report a Problem