Elementary Priority Groups
Priority Group 1: Resident transfer students who currently attend the school and their siblings
- Example #1: John lives in the Conley boundary and his son attended Andersen last year and will be returning.
- Example #2: Grant lives in the Santan boundary and his daughter attended Basha last year and will be returning and his son will be entering kindergarten next year.
Priority Group 2: Children of employees and previously accepted and enrolled non-resident students
- Example #1: Simon works at Perry High and he will request a boundary exemption for his children to attend CTA-Freedom.
- Example #2: Randy lives in the Gilbert School boundaries and his children attended Santan last year.
Priority Group 3: Resident transfer students
- Example: Karen lives in the Tarwater boundary, and will request a boundary exemption for her son to attend Hancock.
Priority Group 4: Previously accepted and enrolled non-resident students’ siblings
- Example: Tim lives in the Tempe School boundaries and his 1st grade daughter attends Andersen (Priority Group 2). He will request a boundary exemption for his kindergarten son to attend Andersen.
Priority Group 5: Non-resident students
- Gary lives in Maricopa and will submit a boundary exemption for his daughter to attend Jacobson.